Weddings and Parties at the Garden
The Bernice Garden, completed in 2011 in downtown Little Rock, is a tribute to the historical significance of the surrounding South Main Street (SoMa) community. The garden was named for its red brick neighbor, the Bernice Building, constructed in the early 1900’s. Reclaimed wood from farms in Eastern Arkansas reinforces the pavilion’s structure as well as the owner’s commitment to history and environmental stewardship. The garden space features an open-air sculpture gallery filled with local Arkansas artists’ work.
We’d like to invite you to host your momentous occasion in a space as unique and wonder-filled as your own love story.
Garden Space and Amenities
- +/- 125 seated
- +/- 225 for cocktail party (mixed seating and standing room)
- +/- 85 under the pergola only
Rental Fees and Security Deposit*
- Hourly Rate: $150
- Security Deposit: $300
- One time facility fee: $60
- Events that go into evening hours require security: $40 per hour
- The deposit secures the date and time for your event and is NOT refundable in the event of a cancellation. After your event and The Garden is returned to its pre-event state, the deposit is refundable.
- In general, NO REFUNDS on garden rentals. Emergency cancellation requests taken on a case-by-case basis.
- 2022 prices are subject to change.
- The garden space (wheelchair accessible)
- Parking next to garden (20 spaces) plus free street parking on Main Street
- Dimmable LED lighting
- 10- and 220-electrical outlets situated throughout space
- 2 large indoor bathrooms (wheelchair accessible)
- Ceiling fans underneath the pergola
- Non-potable water in 500-gallon rain barrel for use in flower arrangements, clean up, and/or tent anchoring
- Potable water faucets in bathroom
- On-site garbage dumpster
Contact Us to Get Plans Started For Your Special Event, Wedding, Reception, Dinner or Any Combination of Fun!
* Noise Ordinance – we are commercially zoned, which means all amplified sound must be switched off no later than 11 p.m. However, since we have close residentially zoned neighbors, we request that amplified sound be lowered considerably by 10 p.m.